- Home /
- ORP Probe - Neptune Systems
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'ORP Probe - Neptune Systems '
Previously Asked Questions
by Jacob on May 23, 2013, @7:08 AM
What is orp and why should I keep track of its levels?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey Jacob,
ORP is oxidation reduction potential. It is commonly used for controlling ozone generators as ozone will cause the number to increase.
For the most part an individual ORP value isn't that valuable to an aquarium owner without ozone, it wouldn't mean much that your ORP is 200, 300, or 400, etc. The benefit to monitoring ORP without ozone is in monitoring for a change in the number, a significant change, (up or down doesn't specifically mean good or bad) it would indicate a change to your water parameters which may indicate to you that you may want to give everything a look over.
- Available in Standard Grade or Lab Grade (Lab Grade Probes tend to last longer, give more accurate results, stay calibrated longer, and need replacement less frequently)
- Replace a worn out ORP probe
- Purchase a ORP probe to add to your Apex System
- Purchase a ORP probe to use with your PM1 Extenstion Module
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Premium ROX 0.8 Aquarium CarbonEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map