- Home /
- Octopus Small Reef Sump with Built-In Filter Sock
Great sump By Will on 2/23/2011Will would recommend this product to a friendVery easy sump to set up. Very well made and logical layout. Using sump for 55 gal. reef, it has plenty of room to place heater, skimmer, 2 reactor pumps and return pump. Also has plenty of reserve capacity for power outs (sump does not overflow, not even close). Very happy with this purchase!
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Octopus Small Reef Sump with Built-In Filter Sock'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Open style reef sump
- High quality PVC/ABS material
- Dimensions: 24" L x 12" W x 16" H
- Built in mesh filter sock
- High quality machine welded cast acrylic construction
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427