Ask a question
Running carbon and GFO in a filter sock can work well! In many cases we recommend the MiniMax Desktop reactor by IM as it can make changing the media a breeze! Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
BRS 4 Stage Value RO/DI System - 75 GPD
Makes 75 gallons per day of RO/DI water to use in your reef tank with four stages of filtration.
- Purtrex 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- MATRIKX CTO 5 Micron Carbon Block
- 75 GPD Dow Filmtec Membrane
- Single DI Refillable Cartridge
25 Ft. Aqueon Aquarium Water Changer
- Durable plastic gravel vacuum with an attachable hose
- Easy faucet connector kit attaches your vacuum and water changer directly to your home faucet.
- Simple flow valve allows you to switch quickly from a gravel vacuum to a water changer.
- Special splash control helps reduce dirty water splashing in the sink.
Red Sea Algae Control Multi Test Kit (NO3/PO4)
Easily and accurately measure the nitrate and phosphate of your saltwater tank
- Easy to use colorimetric comparator wheel.
- 100 Nitrate tests
- 100 Phosphate tests
1/2 Gallon BRS Premium ROX 0.8 Aquarium Carbon
Our Premium ROX 0.8 Carbon offers superior absorption, less dust and pristine water clarity. Typically used by pharmaceutical companies to create ultra-pure water. The wide variety of pore sizes makes it the best aquarium carbon available to remove yellowing pigments, contaminants and irritants from your tank.
1.75 lbs. BRS High Capacity Granular Ferric Oxide
- Our best performing GFO
- Removes close to 2 times the phosphate as standard GFO
4" x 8" BRS Mesh Filter Sock with Draw String
Add a mix of GFO and Carbon to the filter sock to help with filtration
- High Capacity GFO - Add 2 tbsp
- ROX 0.8 Carbon - Add 1 tbsp