- Home /
- Neo-Flow 10,000 Adjustable DC Pump - Cobalt Aquatics
dont waste your money By lance on 8/6/2014lance wouldn't recommend this product to a friendgot 2 of these pumps about 6 months ago. had problem where i had to turn it all the way up to make it work. cobalt sent me new replacements. after 2 weeks 1 more just stopped. save your money for something else
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by Dale on March 13, 2014, @10:21 AM
Is this pump controllable by a Neptune System Apex controller.?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Dale,
It is in the sense that you can plug it into an outlet and turn it on and off. The controller itself cannot interface with it to make it go faster or slower though, that is done via the knob on the power supply.
by Curt on March 13, 2014, @12:28 PM
How big is this pump?
It would really help if you would put something near your items to compare size. EX: CD, pop can ruler...
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Curt,
Because of the double jointed nature of its mount it can extend a little more or less from the mount, but at its most extended its about 6" from the glass.
- Anti-vibration magnetic levitation mount: Prevents vibrations from transmitting to the tank which decreases noise
- DC Power: Because the pump runs on DC power the pump always spins in the same direction. That way you do not get the clatter and clicking of AC powerherads
- The base of the impeller and the pump have opposing magnets. This prevents from impeller from rubbing against the pump, decreasing noise and friction
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SM203 DC Internal Protein SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $349.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SH1 Hang On Internal SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $121.99
Special Price: $85.3900:00:00:00
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427