- Home /
- Metro+ Multi-Purpose Treatment - Hikari
No related items recommended for this product.
There are no videos related to this product.
Hikari Directions for Use
As a Bath
- As a bath treatment for external metronidazole-susceptible, microbial diseases of marine and freshwater aquarium and pond fishes (e.g. hole-in-the-head and lateral line).
- Use 1 capful (~9.7g) per 10 gallons of water.
- A partial or complete water change should be made just prior to beginning treatment and every 24 hours thereafter, followed by re-treatment. Any water used should first be conditioned with ULTIMATE or a combination of Liquid Buffered ClorAm-X and Stress-X to remove ammonia, chlorine and chloramines. Repeat the treatment every 24 hours for 5 to 7 days or until mortalities cease or healing of lesions occurs. If improvement is not noted within three (3) days, discontinue treatment and consider other therapy.
Oral Treatment For Fish: For systemic (internal) infections, Metro+ can be fed mixed with fish food.
Metronidazole (2-methyl-5-nitroimidazole-1-ethanol) (active ingredient); sodium chloride, synthetic polymers and a chelating agent.
FOR AQUARIUM OR POND USE ONLY
NOT FOR HUMAN MEDICAL USE
NOT FOR VETERINARY USE
NOT FOR FOOD FISH USE
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $67.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427