Ask a question
Enzyme-based biological stimulant to promote increased bacterial metabolism.
- Amplifies the effect of BioMate and ZEObak
- Helps control slime algae (Cyanobacteria) biologically
- Enhance protein skimmer performance
- Aids in removal of harmful substances
- Improves coral growth
- Dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 250 gallons of tank volume in water from the tank.
- Allow the solution to dissolve for 6-8 hours and then add directly to the tank.
- Pay close attention to protein skimmer production during this time.
Excellent and Quick Results By Reefguy65 on 12/8/2014Reefguy65 would recommend this product to a friendI have been battling Cyano breakouts on and off. I run carbon and GFO in a reactor and I generally don't have issues with the green stuff, but the evil red slime would make random appearances. I tried ZeoZym this weekend per the treatment, not dosing directions. I can already see a difference in my water clarity. The cyano is rapidly disappearing and my skimmer is more disgusting than ever. We will see long term, but the first impression is a good one.
Tons of dark skimate! By williewilliams on 6/24/2014williewilliams would recommend this product to a friendTank is cleaner than ever! This product is making my skimmer work even better than it did before. I wasn't sure about getting this when I ordered it but very glad that I did. Simply awesome!
outstanding By tmoua on 10/7/2013tmoua would recommend this product to a friendSo i bought this product about a month ago from BRS. And it works like a charm. Yes there are steps to use the product but after a couple days. You can see darker skim mate then before. Sometimes i even pull thick black slimy stuff out of the collection cup. I assume it must be cyano that was on my sand bed which disappeared. You have to be patient will this product because it slowly works its way with helping out the protein skimmer.