- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht ZEOzym
outstanding By tmoua on 10/8/13tmoua would recommend this product to a friendSo i bought this product about a month ago from BRS. And it works like a charm. Yes there are steps to use the product but after a couple days. You can see darker skim mate then before. Sometimes i even pull thick black slimy stuff out of the collection cup. I assume it must be cyano that was on my sand bed which disappeared. You have to be patient will this product because it slowly works its way with helping out the protein skimmer.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Korallen-Zucht ZEOzym'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Enzyme-based biological stimulant to promote increased bacterial metabolism.
- Amplifies the effect of BioMate and ZEObak
- Helps control slime algae (Cyanobacteria) biologically
- Enhance protein skimmer performance
- Aids in removal of harmful substances
- Improves coral growth
- Dissolve 1 level teaspoon per 250 gallons of tank volume in water from the tank.
- Allow the solution to dissolve for 6-8 hours and then add directly to the tank.
- Pay close attention to protein skimmer production during this time.
Deal of the Day!
BRS 2 Part Calcium & Alkalinity Total Package - BulkEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427