Ask a question
Note: Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
- Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey
- Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium level look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are inside and color is light without depth and saturation
- Blue Acropora are also washed-out
- Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days
- Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
Warning: Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated. We recommend to check potassium level regularly like Ca or Mg.
K-Balance Strong is especially useful to increase the potassium level in big tanks.
Most all reef tanks need potassium By Dave on 8/28/2013Dave would recommend this product to a friendBecause hobby grade potassium test kits are so difficult to get an accurate reading I have been sending my water off to be professionally tested and have found that my tank is significantly low in potassium. Since using phol's K balance potassium I have seen color in my SPS I didn't even know could be achieved. Even the best salts lack the potassium needed to grow & color SPS and this product is the solution
Great Product By Robert on 5/7/2013Robert would recommend this product to a friendGreat Product. I use POHL'S K-BALANCE with other of the Korallen-Zucht product line for great growth of my corals and polyp extension. This product replaces Potassium that is used up as your corals grow.