- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht Pohlâ€™s K-Balance Potassium Strong
No related items recommended for this product.
Most all reef tanks need potassium By Dave on 8/28/2013Dave would recommend this product to a friendBecause hobby grade potassium test kits are so difficult to get an accurate reading I have been sending my water off to be professionally tested and have found that my tank is significantly low in potassium. Since using phol's K balance potassium I have seen color in my SPS I didn't even know could be achieved. Even the best salts lack the potassium needed to grow & color SPS and this product is the solution
Great Product By Robert on 5/7/2013Robert would recommend this product to a friendGreat Product. I use POHL'S K-BALANCE with other of the Korallen-Zucht product line for great growth of my corals and polyp extension. This product replaces Potassium that is used up as your corals grow.
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Note: Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
- Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey
- Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium level look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are inside and color is light without depth and saturation
- Blue Acropora are also washed-out
- Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days
- Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
Warning: Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated. We recommend to check potassium level regularly like Ca or Mg.
K-Balance Strong is especially useful to increase the potassium level in big tanks.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Tonga Single Branch Dry Live RockEnds in
Regular Price: $2.09
Special Price: $1.0500:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427