- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht Pohl’s K-Balance Potassium Strong
Great Product By Robert on 5/7/13Robert would recommend this product to a friendGreat Product. I use POHL'S K-BALANCE with other of the Korallen-Zucht product line for great growth of my corals and polyp extension. This product replaces Potassium that is used up as your corals grow.
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Ask a Question About 'Korallen-Zucht Pohl’s K-Balance Potassium Strong'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Note: Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
- Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey
- Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium level look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are inside and color is light without depth and saturation
- Blue Acropora are also washed-out
- Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days
- Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
Warning: Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated. We recommend to check potassium level regularly like Ca or Mg.
K-Balance Strong is especially useful to increase the potassium level in big tanks.
Deal of the Day!
Pan World 100PX-XEnds in
Regular Price: $184.99
Special Price: $165.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map