- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht Pohlâ€™s K-Balance Potassium Concentrate
Great for boosting colors By Lenny on 7/1/2014Lenny would recommend this product to a friendI noticed my acros were looking dull and my reds had a pale pink coloration. I sent my water for testing and found that calcium and most other parameters were right on but my potassium level was 210. I started dosing potassium with K Balance and almost overnight I noticed not only more red coloration but my polyp extension has never been so amazing. I highly recommend this product to any reef junkie, especially if trying to raise finicky acropora and montiora corals.
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Ask a Question About 'Korallen-Zucht Pohlâ€™s K-Balance Potassium Concentrate'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Note: Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
- Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey
- Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium level look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are inside and color is light without depth and saturation
- Blue Acropora are also washed-out
- Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days
- Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
Dosing: 1 mL/25 gallons per day
Warning: Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated. We recommend to check potassium level regularly like Ca or Mg.
K-Balance Strong is especially useful to increase the potassium level in big tanks.
Deal of the Day!
Hamilton Metal Halide 175W Electronic Ballast - AssembledEnds in
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $112.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427