- Home /
- Korallen-Zucht Iron Concentrate 50 mL
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Iron is excellent at bringing out many colors but green will be the most pronounced. However iron may also increase the density of zooxanthellae in coral which may result in coral darkening.
Careful dosing is required. Suggested dose is 1 mL per 50 gallons weekly. Do not exceed recommended dosing amount.
Darkening coral tissue indicates you may be overdosing. We recommend using yellow corals as good indicators, stop dosing when yellow corals display a green shimmer.
Deal of the Day!
BRS 2 Part Doser – 1.1 mL per minuteEnds in
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $71.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427