Ask a question
One piece per pack. 1 piece will treat 100 liters of tank water for 4 months. This is equivalent to 1 piece per 25 gallons replaced every 4 months. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
This could be diluted in salt water mixture in a larger quantity if needed. Additionally there are less concentrated Amino acid supplements such as Two little fishies. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- The elements and active components are embedded in a solid carrier substance.
- Elements and active components are automatically dissolved from the solid
carrier substance in small quantities directly to the water.
- The “Automatic Elements” can be placed into an internal filter or directly into
a sump area with adequate flow.
- The structure of the carrier substance does make sure to release the elements
and active components constantly up to 4 months directly into the water.
- These automatic products contain the same elements and active components
as the corresponding liquid products.
- Up to 100% increased growth of many SPS and LPS, even sensitive types such as Fiji and Tonga corals.
- Injured corals recover faster.
- Tridacnas show more defined colors clearly.
- Gonipora and Alveopora can be kept more easily.
- Improved coloration of all corals.
- Fiji and Tonga Montipora grow faster and maintain their different colors.
- SPS corals produce more slime and therefore have improved protection from predators.
Dosage: 1 piece / 100 L / 4 months
Keep out of the reach of children
Not Bad By Tim on 11/21/2015Tim would recommend this product to a friendWorks pretty good. Since I don't feed or dose anything similar on a regular basis, I was able to see the results of these things. It wasn't explosive, but was a difference nonetheless.
No Affects detected. By Brandon on 2/9/2015Brandon wouldn't recommend this product to a friendAfter hearing all of the hype of the KZ products, I thought since I was out of Acro Power I would give the new KZ Amino Acid elements a try., Sadly to report after over a month I have not noticed any difference to my corals, as I had experienced prior with the Acro Power. I have seen first hand what the ZEO products can do with a sps dominate tank such as mine. Just this product does not hold up to the standard of the bottle regiment KZ already has. Next time I will either spend a little extra to get the bottle, or just go back to Acro power.