- Home /
- Kessil A360 Control Extension Cable
Great cable for larger tanks By darthweezy on 2/8/2014darthweezy would recommend this product to a friendThe extra control cabling to run my Kessil 360s to my Apex was perfect! My control system is located in a wall cabinet away from my aquarium so the extra length suited my needs perfectly. A must-have for remote stations or larger tanks!
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by David on April 29, 2014, @4:46 AM
Would I need two of these to hook two lights up to the apex?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi David,
Should just need one. The first light connects to the second light. The second light then connects to the VDM port on the Apex via the Apex to Neptune cable.
Use the Kessil A360 Control Extension Cable to either extend the connection between two Kessil 360 (A360N/360W) LED lights or one Kessil 360 (A360N/360W) LED light and a controller.
- Length: 6 Ft. (1800mm) without connectors
- Color: Black
- One End: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo male phono plug
- Other End: 1/8" (3.5mm) stereo female phono jack
- Kessil Part Number: KA360CE
Deal of the Day!
Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 Auto Top OffEnds in
Regular Price: $106.99
Special Price: $95.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427