- Home /
- hw tracetip 1 Trace Elements
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by James on August 31, 2014, @9:01 AM
Can this 2 part system be used with a kalk top off system?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi James,
This product should work with Kalkwasser as well as with 2 part dosing methods. Kalkwasser does not contain trace elements so you do not need to worry about "double dosing" them.
If you are asking if you can add the trace element solution to your ATO reservoir I would say that is Not advised as there may be unwanted interactions between the elements contained in the HW Tracetip and the concentrated Kalk solution.
I hope this helps!
Have a great day :)
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. Add 1.5 mL for every 50 US gallons of aquarium water, daily
- 2. If using in combination with hw tracetip 2, wait at least 5 minutes before adding second solution
NOTE: As always, follow manufacturer's instructions.
Deal of the Day!
Aquabreed 200 Calcium & Alkalinity DripperEnds in
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $12.7400:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427