Iodine is a key element of a coral reef system and is needed for growth and health of soft corals, non-stony corals and invertebrates. hw iodtip promotes growth and enhances colors as well as assists with resistance to disease.
- Encourages growth of exoskeletons of echinoderms
- Helps with shedding process and growth of crustaceans
- Assists with acclimation of newly added corals
- Contains only stable and organic iodine like that found in natural seawater
- Regular use reduces the risk of tissue infections
Iodtip Iodine - HW Wiegandt
hw Dosing Instructions
- 1. Add 2 mL for every 50 US gallons, daily
- 2. In more populated tanks, dose can be increased to 4 mL for every 50 US gallons, daily
NOTE: As always, testing and seeing what works with your particular tank set up is key to success.