- Home /
- HI758-11 Calcium Standards for HI758 Hanna Checker - Marine Water
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'HI758-11 Calcium Standards for HI758 Hanna Checker - Marine Water'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Hanna Checker Instructions for Nitrite ULR Standards:
- 1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
- 2. At the C. 1 prompt, place A, HI758-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- 3. At the C. 2 prompt, place B, HI758-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- Acceptable results must be between 380 and 420 ppm at 25°C
Deal of the Day!
Hamilton Metal Halide 175W Electronic Ballast - AssembledEnds in
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $112.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- hw Wiegandt
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427