Ask a question
Hanna Checker Instructions for Fresh & Marine Water Phosphate HR Standards:
- 1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
- 2. Open B, HI 717-11 standard cuvette and add the reagents using procedure from the instruction (including timing); the reagents are not included in this set.
- 3. At the C. 1 prompt, place A, HI771-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- 4. At the C. 2 prompt, place B, HI771-11 standard cuvette prepared as on #2 into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- Acceptable results must be between 14.0 and 16.0 ppm at 25°C
Attention: B, HI 717-11 standard cuvette can only be used once.
There are no videos related to this product.