- Home /
- HI717-11 Phosphate HR Calibration Standards
48 Reward Points$48.99
6 Reward Points$6.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Hanna Checker Instructions for Fresh & Marine Water Phosphate HR Standards:
- 1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
- 2. Open B, HI 717-11 standard cuvette and add the reagents using procedure from the instruction (including timing); the reagents are not included in this set.
- 3. At the C. 1 prompt, place A, HI771-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- 4. At the C. 2 prompt, place B, HI771-11 standard cuvette prepared as on #2 into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- Acceptable results must be between 14.0 and 16.0 ppm at 25°C
Attention: B, HI 717-11 standard cuvette can only be used once.
Deal of the Day!
10 Piece Frag Tool CaseEnds in
Regular Price: $10.99
Special Price: $1.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427