- Home /
- HI706-11 Phosphorus HR Calibration Standards
No related items recommended for this product.
There are no videos related to this product.
Hanna Checker Instructions for Fresh Water Phosphorus HR Standards:
- 1. Thoroughly wipe standard cuvette with HI731318 lint free cloth and only handle using top of cuvette. The cuvette wall must be dry and free of smudges.
- 2. Open B, HI 717-11 standard cuvette and add the reagents using procedure from the instruction (including timing); the reagents are not included in this set.
- 3. At the C. 1 prompt, place A, HI706-11 standard cuvette into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- 4. At the C. 2 prompt, place B, HI706-11 standard cuvette prepared as on #2 into the holder of the Checker and press operations button.
- Acceptable results must be between 7.0 and 8.0 ppm at 25°C
Attention: B, HI 706-11 standard cuvette can only be used once.
Deal of the Day!
BRS DIY Kalk Dripper KitEnds in$21.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427