Ask a question
- Use with 150W HQI Ballast with ANSI code M81 or 150W Electronic Ballast
- Use with 175W Magnetic Ballast with ANSI code M57 or 175W Electronic Ballast
- Use with 250W Magnetic ballast with ANSI code M58 or 250W Electronic Ballast
- Use with 400W Magnetic ballast with ANSI code M59 or 400W Electronic Ballast
- Use with 1000W Probe ballast with ANSI code M47 or 1000W Electronic Ballast
Great Quality and Color By David on 4/7/2016David would recommend this product to a friendI've run bulbs from 6500k Iwasaki's to Radium's on and off since 1986 and will tell you I have almost swapped everything out to Hamilton at this point. Love em!
Excellent Bulb By Cesar on 1/16/2016Cesar would recommend this product to a friendThis bulb is an excellent option for growth and color, 14000 k is a little more white than what I'm just to, but I can't complain about the color and growth of my coral also makes my fish pop! fish colors are more intense.
great product By Ivar on 1/8/2016Ivar would recommend this product to a friendHave used Hamilton bulbs for over 10 years... amazing consistency and Use these bulbs on my 300 gallon sps,clam tank and great color and amazing growth. These bulbs out preform higher costing bulbs and color last over the one year mark
Good light By Pipeline on 8/31/2015Pipeline would recommend this product to a friendThis is the second Hamilton 14K that I have used and think it gives the best of both worlds (growth and color) I have also used the 20K and is also a good light with great color but you give up a little growth.
Great Color! By Sean on 5/26/2014Sean would recommend this product to a friendI love this bulb. The color is a nice blend of blue and white light. It's a heavy blue like some of the 20K bulbs that I have used. Its a good mix and gives my tank a bright ice blue look to it. The best 14K on the market.