- Home /
- Hamilton Cayman Sun Double Ended Metal Halide Lighting System with LEDs
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Hamilton Cayman Sun Double Ended Metal Halide Lighting System with LEDs'
Previously Asked Questions
by Mike on March 20, 2014, @4:42 PM
I don't seem to see a on/ off switch on the ballast I received today ? Am I missing something?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Mike,
The vast majority of ballasts (and lights in general) don't have an actual power switch (actually I can't think of a MH or fluorescent ballast that does off the top of my head). If you want to turn the light on/off you simply plug it in or unplug it, though the vast majority of folks are going to have a timer or aquarium controller (both of which should have an on/off button).
- 150W and 250W: 12" L x 12" W x 5" H
- 400W: 13" L x 13.5" W x 5" H
- Light weight, ventilated aluminum hood
14,000K Hamilton Double Ended(HQI) Bulb
- Bright ice white blue appearance
- Simulates sunlight at ocean depths of 8-20 Ft
- Promotes the growth of photosynthetic plants, anemones and corals
- Consisting of high spikes in 440-460nm range with smaller spikes in 550, 590and 690nm
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee MA957 CO2 RegulatorEnds in
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427