- Home /
- Geo 624 Calcium Reactor
$17.99 As low as: $16.99
Honest By Reefsi on 4/10/2014Reefsi would recommend this product to a friendWell built item for the most part. The probe holder and other little parts are plus's and built well. Only complaint I have is 3 of the plastic bolts to seal the top snapped right out the box and 2 were already broke. Other than that I have not ran it yet, but its going to be up and running soon, ill try and report back.
Best Reactor on the Market! By NE Patriots Fan on 4/3/2014NE Patriots Fan would recommend this product to a friendDon't buy anything else - GEO Reactors are the best you can buy. Nothing compares to the quality. I have had one for 6 years now. I love it. Its easy to set up too. Good product!
Great reactor By bgp230 on 1/12/2014bgp230 would recommend this product to a friendVery good reactor. was easy to set up, however, the hose clamps that come with the unit are the cheep plastic type. I replaced them with the stainless clamps because the plastic ones leaked.
Good Quality Reactor By vick on 11/12/2013vick would recommend this product to a friendI bought it from another reefer friend, who had used it for more than a year. The quality is remarkablem, had no leaks, was very easy to do the setup and would recommend to every one.
There are no videos related to this product.
GEO CR624 Specifications:
- Suitable for large SPS reef aquariums between 200 to 400 gallons
- All cell cast acrylic construction
- 1/2” thick clear lid to view proper O-ring seal
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber
- Micro ball valve effluent control
- Pan World PX30 pump, bolted to base plate
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Auto fill bubble counter
- 10 x 10 foot print, 29" overall height
- Holds 16 pounds of media
Deal of the Day!
BRS 5 Stage PLUS RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427