Full Stack Developer/DevOps Engineer
BulkReefSupply.com is a growing online retailer which provides helpful service, carefully selected products as well as educational information for saltwater aquarium hobbyists. We are seeking a Full-Stack Developer / DevOps Engineer to manage and develop our PHP (Magento) e-commerce platform.
- Developing on a large PHP (Magento Enterprise Edition) e-commerce platform and its related backend systems.
- Develop backend supporting scripts to support business needs (Python, Bash, PHP).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to define, create and implement e-commerce technology roadmap enhancements.
- Contribute to infrastructure plans and strategy to ensure the proper capacity is in place to service online customer demand.
- Analyze root cause of website related issues, develop and act on remediation plans.
Required skills / experience:
- 4+ years PHP development experience
- 2+ years MySQL database experience
- Experience using GIT for managing code repositories
Preferred skills / experience:
- Python and Bash Shell scripting experience
- Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu) systems administration experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) administration experience
- Magento development experience
- Magento Certified Developer desired but not required
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Organized, detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability for planning, organizing and managing projects to meet deadlines
If you are interested in joining Bulk Reef Supply, please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.