- Home /
- Freeze-Dried Bio-Pure Brine Shrimp - Hikari
Finding the right food to feed your fish can make ...
Ask a Question About 'Freeze-Dried Bio-Pure Brine Shrimp - Hikari'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Hikari Feeding & Storage Suggestions
- Feed no more than your tank inhabitants will consume within 3-5 minutes - up to 3 times a day.
- Hikari Bio-Pure FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date.
- After opening, keep the container our of direct sunlight, high heat or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly.
- For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.
PLEASE NOTE: Handling a freeze-dried food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose and mouth prior to washing.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate) Aquarium SupplementEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427