Ask a question
Manufacturer's Usage and Dosing Recommendation:
- 1. Put 30 drops of PEST CONTROL in 4 liters of aquarium water and mix thoroughly
- 2. Place affected inhabitants in the solution for 15 min, immersing them completely.
- 3. Parasites gradually start to detach from the coral and can be shaken off.
- 4. Repeat treatment after 1 week.
- 5. Please remove all symbionts from the coral before bathing (ex. coral crabs)
- 6. After bathing, rinse the coral in clean aquarium water and put it back into the aquarium