- Home /
- Fauna Marin Ultra Balling Light Magnesium Chloride Mix
Maintaining calcium and alkalinity in your saltwat ...
We continue our BRSTV series Maintaining Calcium a ...
Two part dosing can be a great way to maintain par ...
Ask a Question About 'Fauna Marin Ultra Balling Light Magnesium Chloride Mix'
Previously Asked Questions
by Trevor on February 19, 2014, @12:59 PM
For the correct calculations for fauna marine dosing will the BRS calculator work?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey Trevor,
Unfortunately it will not as those concentrations are a lot different then the BRS solutions. With the other products its a bit of a dose and test, trial and error situation. Add a small amount, test, adjust, repeat.
1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.
Deal of the Day!
Milwaukee pH600 pH Meter PenEnds in
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $21.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427