Ask a question
1kg makes 2.5 L which is .66 of a gallon?
That does not make much at all...
These will only come in the standard 1 and 4kg sizes. The 1 kg will make the .66 gallon of solution and is not as much as a Bulk two part alternative. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
1st 5 L Container
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of calcium chloride dihydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. NOTE: Always add the salt to the water - never vice versa!
- 3. Then add 25 mL Balling Light 1 - Color & Grow Elements and 25 mL Balling Light Trace 2 - Metabolic Elements to the container.
2nd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 2 kg of magnesium chloride hexahydrate in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. This new method does not require magnesium sulphate as it would accumulate in the water. Nothing else is added to this canister
3rd 5 L Container:
- 1. Dissolve 500 g of Carbonate Mix in 4 liters of RO water and then fill the container with RO water.
- 2. Then add 25 mL Balling Light Trace 3 0 Health Elements to container.
Then follow Manufacturer's Instructions for dosing.