- Home /
- Fauna Marin Ultra Amin Amino Acids
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Fauna Marin Ultra Amin Amino Acids'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Recommended Manufacturer's Dosing
1 mL per 100 L (26 US gal) per day. Due to the molecular stabilization of the Ultra Amin nutrients the solution is even applicable for dosing pumps.
- L-aspartic acid
- L-glutamic acid
- 2-aminosulfonic acid (taurine)
- Diverse organic carbon sources relevant in amino acid synthesis
Storage: Ideally stored at 8°C (46° Fahrenheit). For application in dosing pumps at room temperature make sure the material is totally shaded from daylight and aquarium light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Deal of the Day!
Auto Shut Off Kit for Reverse Osmosis SystemsEnds in
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $22.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map