- Home /
- Fauna Marin Ultra Amin Amino Acids
No related items recommended for this product.
There are no videos related to this product.
Recommended Manufacturer's Dosing
1 mL per 100 L (26 US gal) per day. Due to the molecular stabilization of the Ultra Amin nutrients the solution is even applicable for dosing pumps.
- L-aspartic acid
- L-glutamic acid
- 2-aminosulfonic acid (taurine)
- Diverse organic carbon sources relevant in amino acid synthesis
Storage: Ideally stored at 8°C (46° Fahrenheit). For application in dosing pumps at room temperature make sure the material is totally shaded from daylight and aquarium light. Keep out of the reach of children.
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in
Regular Price: $74.99
Special Price: $67.4900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427