- Home /
- Emperor Aquatics Smart High Output UV 80 Watt
Should have been my 1st purchase after my tank! By Holyreefer on 4/28/13Holyreefer would recommend this product to a friendI should have purchased this unit 14 years ago!
I LOVE IT AND there is a HUGE difference of algae and ive also noticed the ick that would come and go on my Powder blue and my Achillies hasn't soon at all. Very easy to setup instructions are very clear. GREAT PRODUCT
Works great By Blake on 1/8/13Blake would recommend this product to a friendI installed this sterilizer on my 300 gallon reef system after a algae bloom. In 24 hours the water was clear
Ask a Question About 'Emperor Aquatics Smart High Output UV 80 Watt'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
UV sterilizers are most effective as a preventative measure against disease outbreak. While not infallible a properly sized and set up sterilizer will add a significant barrier to disease outbreak. Protecting your system and it's inhabitants will ultimately save money, promote long lived healthy fish and increase satisfaction received from the hobby. Sterilizers can also be used as a component of an effective strategy to current outbreak. Primarily to help ensure the outbreak doesn't re-emerge after treatment. Anyone who has had the misfortune to encounter an outbreak will appreciate the importance of preventive measures against future problems.
Bulk Reef Supply carries only the Emperor Aquatics line of UV Equipment because we feel they are the best UV sterilizers available to the aquarium industry and one of the few brands that offers legitimately sized units capable of fulfilling their claims.
Emperor Aquatics UV Sterilizers are superior to the competition in the following ways:
- Sterilizers are accurately sized based on contact time, flow rate and tank volume to achieve realistic results.
- Suggested sizes are based on end of bulb life to ensure continuous results
- Suggested flow rates factor in the water clarity and UV Transmittance of typical aquariums rather than basing them on purified water.
- Unique design maximizes the effective contact time by utilizing the full bulb length.
- Emperor aquatics is trusted by zoos, universities and public aquariums including Duke University, Monterey Bay Aquarium, SeaWorld, Georgia Aquarium, USDA Agricultural Research
80 Watt SMART High Output UV Sterilizer Specs
|Model No.||Maximum Aquarium Size||No. Lamps/Watts||Water Flow Rate Algae and Bacteria 30,000 µWs/cm² Suggested/Maximum||Water Flow Rate |
180,000 µWs/cm² Suggested/Maximum
|Input Watts||UV-C Output Watts||Dimensions (Inches)||Inlet/Outlet|
|025080||600 Gallons||1/80||2700 GPH/3600 GPH||450 GPH/600 GPH||80||26||43" x 5¾"||2" Union|
*Suggested flow rates are based on 80% power or "end of lamp's life" performance
*Maximum flow rates are based on 100% power or new lamp output
*Flow rates consider 90% UV transmissibility
Deal of the Day!
Auto Shut Off Kit for Reverse Osmosis SystemsEnds in
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $22.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map