- Home /
- Elos pH Marine Aqua Test Kit
Awsome test kit! By Toby on 2/15/13Toby would recommend this product to a friendThese are very accurate and the color chart is easy to differentiate.
my favorite test kit By John on 1/28/13John would recommend this product to a friendi could not read the colors to charts on red sea ph this elos is great even with older eyes color/charts is very easy very highly recommend this
Very Accurate By Brant on 6/17/11Brant would recommend this product to a friendI have used API in the past but these tests are so much easier to read.
Great test kits! By Christopher Kosak on 10/7/10Christopher Kosak would recommend this product to a friendI only use ELOS kits after switching from the API kits. I believe ELOS has the best test kits and they are top notch quality. The PH kit is very easy to use and im sure you will not have a hard time conducting this test kit.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Elos pH Marine Aqua Test Kit'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The pH value or acid value indicates how acidic or alkaline water is. It is a measure of the concentration of the acidic or alkaline components in a hydrous solution. Pure water will react neutral and has a pH-value of 7.00 . If the acidic components are predominant, the pH value will drop below 7.00. If the basic components are predominant, the pH-value will rise about 7.00. The SaltWater aquarium pH-value is considered between 8.1 and 8.4 pH which is the value found in natural seawater. Many organisms will react with high sensitivity to very small variations of the pH-value. An overly drop or rise should be avoided absolutely. Most of the organisms reacts sensitively (or die) on a pH-level, which is constantly far away from the requested value as well as on gravid modifications. Therefore, a regular check on the pH-level is elementary necessary to note and to avoid any negative development.
Keeping proper water quality in our aquarium is a fundamental step toward a healthy tank. To properly monitor your water quality you need an accurate and reliable set of test kits.
All Elos test kits include:
- Calibrated lab droppers: the accuracy of a titrimetric test kit is, in fact, strictly related to the precision of the drop size.
- RealColor technology: the precision of a colorimetric test kit is strictly related to the precision of the color chart. In these test we use an accurate system to calibrate the color chart compared to the reagents.
- The validation of each batch of reagents through the use of NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples.
- The strict control of the supply and storage chain: test kit reagents are very delicate, their accuracy is significantly influenced by storage. For this reason we keep our stock strictly under control and we suggest, to all our retailers, to do the same.
- The use of Lab Quality reagents: to grant a constant, precise result like only professional products may permit. Not only are the reagents included in all Elos test kits precise but we use non-toxic reagents whenever possible.
- High precision: thanks to the use of calibrated dropper
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
- High number of test per kit: up to 40 test (with a standard level of 10 dKH)
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents
Deal of the Day!
BRS Mesh Filter Sock with Draw StringEnds in00:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map