- Home /
- Elos Extra Potassium+ 250 mL
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Elos' Recommended Dosing
- 1. Test the level of potassium in your tank.
- 2. If your tank shows a potassium deficiency, begin dosing.
- 3. Shake bottle before use
- 4. Add 5 mL of Elos Extra Potassium+ per 26 gallons (100 liters) of tank water per day
- 5. If Potassium levels are below 300 ppm, dosage can be doubled.
- 6. Once proper levels of Potassium are achieved, Elos suggests testing a dose of 1-2 mL per 26 gallons (100 liter) per week.
- If Potassium levels become too high there may be extra algae growth. Elos recommends halting the dosing and after 15 days beginning the dosing again at 50% of the original dose.
You May Also Be Interested In...
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in$74.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427