- Home /
- Elos Extra Potassium+ 250 mL
There is much discussion in the reefing community ...
Ask a Question About 'Elos Extra Potassium+ 250 mL'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Elos' Recommended Dosing
- 1. Test the level of potassium in your tank.
- 2. If your tank shows a potassium deficiency, begin dosing.
- 3. Shake bottle before use
- 4. Add 5 mL of Elos Extra Potassium+ per 26 gallons (100 liters) of tank water per day
- 5. If Potassium levels are below 300 ppm, dosage can be doubled.
- 6. Once proper levels of Potassium are achieved, Elos suggests testing a dose of 1-2 mL per 26 gallons (100 liter) per week.
- If Potassium levels become too high there may be extra algae growth. Elos recommends halting the dosing and after 15 days beginning the dosing again at 50% of the original dose.
Deal of the Day!
BRS 6 Stage DELUXE RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $289.99
Special Price: $259.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427