- Home /
- Elos Calcium Aqua Test Kit
Starting at: $12.99
Accurate By jack on 11/28/12jack would recommend this product to a friendThis test makes monitoring your CA easy. I love the quick reference guide. And with Elos, you know the quality and accuracy is there.
Easy to read and use By Adam on 2/10/12Adam would recommend this product to a friendVery easy to read and use. Test was simple and did not take long. I felt it was accurate.
Excellent Product By JBJ on 12/20/11JBJ would recommend this product to a friendI have used the Salifert Ca test kit for years. Two things have always bothered me. First, I never felt that I could consistently use the scoop and get the same amount of reagent for Part A. Second, the dropper for Part B was very hard to use and inconsistent. It took a lot of pressure to squeeze and the drop sizes did not seem to be the same. Sometimes I would get an extra drop because I had to squeeze so hard, and would then have to start the test over again. Because of these two factors, I was never certain I had the proper reagent mix.
The Elos test kit corrects both of these problems. The spoon for the powdered reagent is much better. Similarly, the dropper bottles make consistent drops, and are easy to squeeze. I am a little disappointed that you can only tell your Ca level to the nearest ten points, but that is close enough in all reality.
Will use this product from now on
My preferred calcium test kit! By Nate on 9/6/11Nate would recommend this product to a friendGo with Elos and you won't regret it. I;ve used many kits in the past (Salifert, API, Lamotte) to test for calcium and this is my favorite. Highly accurate droppers, high contrast titration color change, and the ability to choose 50 ppm or 10 ppm increments make this a winner in my humble opinion.
Easy and Accurate By Nathan on 7/15/11Nathan would recommend this product to a friendKit is easy to use and easy to replicate results. Also has dropper bottles that seem to work better than other kits.
Excellent By Jim on 6/24/11Jim would recommend this product to a friendThe best I ever used. Very precise and easy to use. Color changes very easy to see during testing. I like that you can do an exact reading or a general range too.
Very Accurate By Brant on 6/17/11Brant would recommend this product to a friendThese test kits might be a little more spendy then others but as long as you follow the multiple steps they are very accurate and color change very precise.
Easy to use By Frank on 4/14/11Frank would recommend this product to a friendThis is my first Ca test kit. There are several steps to obtain the proper readings. The test kit is very straight forward and easy to use as long as you follow the directions. Color changes are distinct. Well worth knowing what your Ca levels are.
It has a couple extra steps but is accurate By Shawn on 12/8/10Shawn would recommend this product to a friendIf you want to know your exact calcium reading you cannot beat this kit. goes on a scale of 10 and the color change is very distinct. There are 4 parts to the kit, a lot more than the API and such but it is worth it.
Great kit By Corey on 12/2/10Corey would recommend this product to a friendGreat test kit and very accurate. I use Elos Ca test kit after getting false reading from other brands. I'm very happy to get accurate results over and over. Can't beat the price.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Elos Calcium Aqua Test Kit'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
Keeping proper water quality in our aquarium is a fundamental step toward a healthy tank. To properly monitor your water quality you need an accurate and reliable set of test kits.
All Elos test kits include:
- Calibrated lab droppers: the accuracy of a titrimetric test kit is, in fact, strictly related to the precision of the drop size.
- RealColor technology: the precision of a colorimetric test kit is strictly related to the precision of the color chart. In these test we use an accurate system to calibrate the color chart compared to the reagents.
- The validation of each batch of reagents through the use of NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) certified samples.
- The strict control of the supply and storage chain: test kit reagents are very delicate, their accuracy is significantly influenced by storage. For this reason we keep our stock strictly under control and we suggest, to all our retailers, to do the same.
- The use of Lab Quality reagents: to grant a constant, precise result like only professional products may permit. Not only are the reagents included in all Elos test kits precise but we use non-toxic reagents whenever possible.
- High quality system: one powder reagent and two liquids!
- Standard sensibility: 25 ppm of Calcium ions.
- NIST validation: each batch is validated using NIST (National Institute of Standard and Technology) samples
- "C" reagent available as separate sales unit
- High number of test per kit: up to 40-50 test depending on Ca level
- "Safe reagents": reagents and testing procedures are based on Low Risk Reagents. None of our test kit are based on Toxic Reagents
Deal of the Day!
BRS 150 GPD Water Saver Upgrade KitEnds in
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $53.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map