- Home /
- Eheim Compact Pump 600
Good pump By Russter on 4/7/13Russter would recommend this product to a friendBought this to use for pumping fresh salt water from the bucket to the tank. Works like a charm. Is quiet and get the job done. Great little pump for the price.
Great pump for ATO! By Laura on 5/22/12Laura would recommend this product to a friendThis little pump is surprisingly powerful, and works well as an auto top off pump, in tandem with a float switch & controller.
another top notch pump By Matthew on 2/2/12Matthew would recommend this product to a friendThese little pumps are so awesome. And so tiny but get incredible flow for their size!! I use this 600 to fill my sump during water changes. It has no problem pumping from the bottom of a 32 gallon brute to a head height of like 30" and through my wall into my sump!
Only wish it was maybe a couple bucks cheaper.
Nice Small pump By JoeSuff on 10/16/11JoeSuff would recommend this product to a friendI'm using this on my Emperor Aquatics UV filter 02225. Fits the recommend flow rates,no complaints, small foot print in my sump.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Eheim Compact Pump 600'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- German-made and super quiet.
- Compact size with high power and versatility
- 3 models with maximum powers of 80, 16, and 267 US GAL cover many application areas.
- Adjustable capacity for all 3 models.
- The priming screen protects the pump and aquarium inhabitants from damage.
- Adjustable flow rate on slidable output regulator easily attached by the included suction holders
- Extremely quiet Low power consumption.
- EHEIM compact pumps are fully submersible and easy to conceal.
- The pump can be easily fixed on panes with the included suction holders
Quick Compare - Eheim Compact Pump
Maximum Head Pressure
|300||5 Watts||1.7 Ft.||80 GPH||2.1" x 1.4" x 2.0"|
3.3" x1.8" x 2.6"
3.7" x 2.1" x 3.1"
Deal of the Day!
Eheim SUBSTRAT Pro Bio-Filter MediaEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone: 1-844-BRS-REEF (277-7333)
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427