- Home /
- Eheim 1046 Universal Pump (80 GPH)
Works Great By David on 2/6/2012David would recommend this product to a friendI bought this to use with the Vertex UL-15 reactor that is several feet from my sump. I run carbon and GFO. Perfect match for the Vertex. With the ball valve on the Vertex wide open the GFO tumbles vigorously without causing a storm, close the ball valve a bit and get the perfect flow. Pump works great.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by Hank on March 26, 2014, @10:51 PM
Could I use this pump to transport my fresh salt water from my container to the tank?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Hank.
As long as it is fast enough and can pump the distance you need to go, there isn't any reason you can't use it. My advise though would be to use a lot faster pump. Being so slow I your likely to create a situation where you'll want to prop it up in the tank, then you'll forget about it, then you'll have wet floors and an upset spouse. Don't ask me how I know :-) I'd be sure to get something large enough it only takes a few minutes to do the pumping.
These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer). Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
- Universal pumps are designed for use in/under water as well as for powerful use outside.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The pressure connector enables the use of interesting accessories such as installation SET 2.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Low energy, less heat transfer to water
- Can be used submerged or in-line
- Silent operation
- Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
- Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
- Optional screen prefilter intake
Quick Compare - Eheim Universal Pump
Maximum Head Pressure
|1046||5 Watts||3.11 Ft.||80 GPH||4" x 5.8" x 3”|
4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
|1250||28 Watts||6.5 Ft.||320 GPH||4.75" x 7" x 3.75”|
|1260||65 Watts||12 Ft.||640 GPH||6.25” x 8.5” x 4.5”|
6.25 x 8.5 x 4.5”
Deal of the Day!
Sicce Minú LED LightEnds in
Regular Price: $359.99
Special Price: $269.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427