Ask a question
This will be able to mount a standard 40 breeder no problem. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Mechanical filtration made easy
- Installs onto regular vertical wall and Euro-braced sumps
- Tinted body and adjustable bracket height (approx 2”)
- Adjustable length inlet; extends for quieter and cleaner installation
- Requires vertical rims less than 1.25” thick and euro-bracing less than 0.50” thick
- Available for 4 and 7 inch socks; sold with socks (DX) and without (regular)
- Three models (4” 1 inlet, 7” 1 inlet, 7” 2 inlet) sold as DX or regular; 6 configurations
There are no videos related to this product.
Great solution!!! By A. grandis on 11/8/2012A. grandis would recommend this product to a friendI can't believe I didn't buy this before.
It's kinda pricy, but it's quality is very good and it can be adjusted to fit perfectly in the sump.
To remove the sock I just bring it up a little and remove it. Very easily.
My sump has no detritus anymore.
Sock Holder By Karl on 8/5/2012Karl wouldn't recommend this product to a friendWorks well enough and beats building yourself. Holder hold the sock well but does hold to sump very well.
It works... By Eric on 3/24/2012Eric would recommend this product to a friendIt works as described. My only issue is when you remove the downspout it gets stuck on the frame and you have to wiggle it a littl bit, but otherwise it works the way you'd expect it