- Home /
- CPR SOCKIT 7" SOCK-it Filter Sock Holder - 2 Inlets
bulky By cp on 1/28/14cp wouldn't recommend this product to a friendThis bracket is much bigger than it needs to be to hold two inlet hoses. It doesn't fit well in my sump (which is on the smaller side). Measure and think twice before ordering.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'CPR SOCKIT 7" SOCK-it Filter Sock Holder - 2 Inlets'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Mechanical filtration made easy
- Installs onto regular vertical wall and Euro-braced sumps
- Tinted body and adjustable bracket height (approx 2”)
- Adjustable length inlet; extends for quieter and cleaner installation
- Requires vertical rims less than 1.25” thick and euro-bracing less than 0.50” thick
- Available for 4 and 7 inch socks; sold with socks (DX) and without (regular)
- Three models (4” 1 inlet, 7” 1 inlet, 7” 2 inlet) sold as DX or regular; 6 configurations
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - SingleEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2014 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427