- Home /
- CPR Mini Tumbler Media Reactor
No related items recommended for this product.
Great reactor, too small pump By Paul on 11/14/2013Paul would recommend this product to a friendThis reactor works great at tumbling bio pellets, but the pump provided is way underpowered to move the pellets for the size of the reactor. I had a spare Rio pump that's one or two steps up from the one included and with it, the pellets are moving and rotating the way they should be. Also, the pump included sounded like it was grinding rocks at the same time. Other than the pump, it's the perfect low cost media reactor that's small, uses very little power, and doesn't cost a fortune.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by Parker on April 14, 2014, @8:19 PM
what is the max gallon tank that this is meant for?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Parker,
It depends on the media you are going to put in the reactor. It will hold up to 350mL of biopellets or up to 650ml of a media that doesn't require fluidization. The best thing to determine is how much of whatever you want to run you need, and then make sure it will fit in the capacity of the reactor.
*Use a CPR Fine Media Kit or a mesh bag or filter sponge for use with fine media
Dimensions with Rio 180 Pump
- 4 3/8" L x 3 3/8" W x 10 5/8" H
- Total Capacity: 650 mL (Please account for space needed for fluidization)
- Biopellet Capacity: 350 mL (depending on density and fluidization)
- Energy Consumption: 4W
- Voltage/Frequency: 115V/60Hz
What's in the Box
- Rio 180 Feed pump and plumbing accessories
- Reactor Body
- 4 Suction Cups
- Lid and cover assembly
- Coarse media screens
Deal of the Day!
Mag-Drive Supreme 18 Pump (1800 GPH)Ends in
Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price: $143.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427