- Home /
- pH/ORP Probe Module: PM1 - Neptune Systems
No related items recommended for this product.
a++ By Josh on 7/13/2014Josh would recommend this product to a friendAdded one of these to contol pH and temp in my 2nd tank.
No issues By JohnD on 7/13/2014JohnD would recommend this product to a friendIt does what it's supposed to and I'm using it for temp, PH, and I/O Breakout with no complaints.
Finally works By Jim on 6/27/2014Jim would recommend this product to a friendWorks now but they have manufacturing quality issues with the PM1/PM2 where it won't stay online and the green light starts flashing when it goes offline. It took literally a day wasted back and forth email (they don't answer phones or even have a support phone queue) with Neptune before they logged in and fixed it with a manual patch. That seems to have worked but I was told if that didn't fix it then it needed to be sent back RMA. Fortunately I have not had this issue with the PM2. True to Neptune they won't ever acknowledge/admit what the problem is. I was going to return it to BRS for a new one but after agreeing to a RMA (your on your own to deal with manufacturer after 14 days) took 4 days to email it to me. That was strike two for BRS.
Plug n play By Reefsi on 4/20/2014Reefsi would recommend this product to a friendBasically plug and play. Plug it in, it may need updated and works like a charm along with the other Neptune accessories.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by jordan m on January 3, 2014, @5:01 PM
can i use a tenp probe on this too
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Jordan,
The PM1 does come with a port for an additional temperature probe as well (probe sold separately).
by Kenyi on July 30, 2014, @1:39 PM
Is this compatible with the Apex Jr?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Kenyi,
It sure is. The only detail is that Apex Jr has a 5 module maximum, so if you already have 5 modules, then you cannot add any more (PM1 or any other type). If you don't already have 5 modules, then you can add it no problem.
- Monitor and Control pH or ORP and temperature
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
Deal of the Day!
Tunze Osmolator Nano 3152 Auto Top OffEnds in
Regular Price: $106.99
Special Price: $95.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427