- Home /
- Salinity Module: PM2 - Neptune Systems
Out of stock
Easy to Setup By Franklyn on 12/17/2014Franklyn would recommend this product to a friendIt was easy to setup. Had it up and running within minutes
Just Buy it By Vanore on 9/13/2013Vanore would recommend this product to a friendIf you are 2nd guessing the PM2, don't. Just buy it
The conductivity reading from this module is dead accurate, and has a very fast refresh interval. This is a must have for the "control freak" the conductivity data graphs alone will shock the non ATO system keepers. Which now happens to be next on my list.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by sebastian on April 10, 2014, @8:59 AM
Hi do I need any other probe or equipment to measure the salinity, using that Salinity Module: PM2 - Neptune Systems
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Sebastian,
This is the probe module for measuring salinity but make sure to also pick up the actual salinity probe as well!
by Jayson on May 5, 2014, @6:29 AM
Hi can i hook up two salinity probes or i have to buy 2 modules?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Jayson,
If you wanted to monitor two salinity probes you would need a module for each probe (so 2 in this situation).
by Jack on April 2, 2014, @12:44 PM
Does it come with the slainity probe?
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Jack,
The salinity probe itself is sold separately.
- Monitor/Control Conductivity/Salinity and temperature
- 4 Measurement ranges (0-900 uS/cm, 0-9.0 mS/cm, 0-90.0 mS/cm, 0-50 ppt)
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on floor sensors, pressure sensors, etc
- Full datalogging support in Apex Base module
- Up to 240 AquaBus modules can be added to the Apex system
- Plug and Play - Automatically recognized when installed into the system
- 2 AquaBus connectors for flexible expansion via AquaBus
- Comes with 3′ AquaBus cable
- Galvanic Isolation for accurate and reliable probe readings
- Led Status Indicator
- Upgradeable firmware
- Compatible with all Apex systems
Deal of the Day!
BRS Biopellet Reactor Combo KitEnds in$74.9900:00:00:00
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427