awesome little pump! By Matthew on 2/2/12Matthew would recommend this product to a friendThese are so awesome, I have two of them. One is for flow in my 10G quarantine and to help agitate the surface.
The other is used to drain water from my sump for water changes. It is able to get up the 14" (head height) to pump out and over and then through my wall and down the drain. Very reliable and decent flow.
Perfect mixer By Carveth on 12/2/11Carveth would recommend this product to a friendMy experience with Ehiem is they are quality. I bought this one for I wanted a low flow pump to put in my saltwater replacement tank to keep it mixed up. I just wanted it to keep it stirred up and not the blast of a regular power head.
Power Sipper By Brian on 9/20/11Brian would recommend this product to a friendI needed a pump to circulate my salt water mixing tank, which is a 55 gallon drum. There are several options. This pump is my favorite because it delivers Eheim quality with a phenomenal power impact. Only 4 Watts! You'd think it was LED powered with such a small footprint. It's important to me to minimize my power bill while choosing quality components. Eheim pumps fit the bill on both quality and responsible power use. Other well known brands use as much as twice the power which runs up the cost over 3 years by a staggering amount.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Eheim Compact Pump 300'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- German-made and super quiet.
- Compact size with high power and versatility
- 3 models with maximum powers of 80, 16, and 267 US GAL cover many application areas.
- Adjustable capacity for all 3 models.
- The priming screen protects the pump and aquarium inhabitants from damage.
- Adjustable flow rate on slidable output regulator easily attached by the included suction holders
- Extremely quiet Low power consumption.
- EHEIM compact pumps are fully submersible and easy to conceal.
- The pump can be easily fixed on panes with the included suction holders
Quick Compare - Eheim Compact Pump
Maximum Head Pressure
|300||5 Watts||1.7 Ft.||80 GPH||2.1" x 1.4" x 2.0"|
3.3" x1.8" x 2.6"
3.7" x 2.1" x 3.1"
Deal of the Day!
BRS 5 Stage PLUS RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427