- Home /
- Eheim 1262 Universal Pump (900 GPH)
Nice By Ryan on 11/14/2012Ryan would recommend this product to a friendI could tell this pump was quality as soon as i opened the box. It runs very quiet and was definitely worth the money.
Great Pump By Chris on 10/13/2012Chris would recommend this product to a friendEheim pump is quiet and moves a lot of water. It was easy to install to my plumbing and has been working great. I wish it would have come with some type of feet to help with vibration. Placed some padding underneath it to ensure it's as quiet as possible.
Silent return pump By Andrew on 10/10/2012Andrew would recommend this product to a friendruns silent and stays that way (18 months running silent)
Is This Thing On? By james on 9/22/2012james would recommend this product to a friendEXTREMELY QUIET. You can't hear it... seriously.
Excellent pump By mike on 8/17/2012mike would recommend this product to a friendQuiet, reliable and worth the extra money. Will save you in the long run.
best pump over all By Troy on 5/3/2012Troy would recommend this product to a friendhave been over a year, and still no problem with it. very quite and little noise from it in comparison to others!
Quiet yet powerful By Joe on 3/31/2012Joe would recommend this product to a friendThis pump is nearly silent, efficient, and generates very little heat. This is a great product!
Excellent Submersible pump By mike on 3/13/2012mike would recommend this product to a friendWas looking for a submersible pump for my tank and after all the good reviews about this one I got it from BRS. Good flow rate for my tank and you can get PVC fittings that fit the ports so you can do all sorts of plumbing runs. Very quiet running. It creates just a little bit of vibration in my tubes but I have hard line PVC currently. Going to switch to a flex line and that should cure the vibration.
Great pump By fishfreak on 2/8/2012fishfreak would recommend this product to a friendif you want power and quality this is the pump I would recommend it is also a good website (especially for Canadians they pay brokerage fees)
LOVE THIS PUMP By TUBBY on 2/8/2012TUBBY would recommend this product to a friendTHIS PUMP IS GREAT, NEVER USED A SUBMERSIBLE PUMP BEFORE. DIDN'T HAVE TO PLUMB - JUST PLUG AND PLAY. MOVING ALOT OF WATER, VERY VERY HAPPY
keeps trucking By Michael on 1/24/2012Michael would recommend this product to a friendI've been running this pump on a 135 for about 6 years now. I've had other pumps break down or jam, but this one has had no problems! (knock on wood)
highly recommended By Jason on 11/23/2011Jason would recommend this product to a friendThis pump (and Eheim products in general) is one of those products that you buy and forget about. Never any problems and they last forever. Another bonus is that, compared with other internal pumps, produces much less heat transfer. Great pump!
There are no videos related to this product.
These versatile water pumps are perfect for returning water from sump filter systems and can be used either submersed in the water, or located in-line outside of the sump (less heat transfer). Highly energy efficient with silent operation, these dependable pumps will give years of operation.
- Universal pumps are designed for use in/under water as well as for powerful use outside.
- All universal pumps have a hermetically sealed motor body. That guarantees maximum safety.
- The integrated pre-filter prevents objects from entering the impeller and ensures long performance.
- The inlet connector is designed for safe hose connection.
- The pressure connector enables the use of interesting accessories such as installation SET 2.
- The supplied assembly plate enables different assembly options.
- Low energy, less heat transfer to water
- Can be used submerged or in-line
- Silent operation
- Ceramic shaft, suitable for fresh or salt water
- Threaded hose barbs for intake/outlet included
- Optional screen prefilter intake
Quick Compare - Eheim Universal Pump
Maximum Head Pressure
|1046||5 Watts||3.11 Ft.||80 GPH||4" x 5.8" x 3”|
4.5" x 5.8" x 4.75”
|1250||28 Watts||6.5 Ft.||320 GPH||4.75" x 7" x 3.75”|
|1260||65 Watts||12 Ft.||640 GPH||6.25” x 8.5” x 4.5”|
6.25 x 8.5 x 4.5”
Deal of the Day!
BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor – DualEnds in00:00:00:00
- Black Friday Deals & Doorbusters
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427