- Home /
- CaribSea ARM Reactor Media - Small
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $34.99
Starting at: $8.99
Good for cotroling effluent Ph By Mohamed on 10/25/2014Mohamed would recommend this product to a friendI use the ARM Small media in the effluent chamber installed after my calcium reactor to increase the effluent PH, because the media is really fine it will push the PH from 6.4 in the mean reactor to about one point up, this helps in keeping my tank PH @ 8.2 easily.
There are no videos related to this product.
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in three forms Small, Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Small – Provides the most surface area which maximizes the amount of calcium and carbonate which can be added to the tank. *The small size can clog many reactors and may require on-going maintenance.
- Coarse – larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse – Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SM203 DC Internal Protein SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $499.99
Special Price: $349.9900:00:00:00
Deal of the Day!
Skimz Monzter SH1 Hang On Internal SkimmerEnds in
Regular Price: $121.99
Special Price: $85.3900:00:00:00
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
- Rock & Sand
- Auto Top Off
- Cal, Alk & Trace
- Controllers & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
Pumps & Plumbing
- Submersible Pumps
- External Pumps
- Dosing Pumps
- Air Pumps & Accessories
- Salt & Maintenance
- Skimmers, Reactors & Filtration
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427