- Home /
- CaribSea ARM Reactor Media â Extra Coarse
Starting at: $8.99
Alternative Use By David on 10/5/2013David would recommend this product to a friendI don't use for Caclium Reactor.
I have found this sized is better than crushed coral or rubble rock for propagating and attaching mushrooms and loose zoanthids.
Make sure you rinse By WetDreams on 8/18/2012WetDreams would recommend this product to a friendIt says ready to go pre rinsed so I did not worry about it and I lost a few ricordia other than that its a gret product.
excellent By Chu on 1/19/2011Chu would recommend this product to a friendI have reservation when buying this because of the size. However, after watching it dissolve just as good if not better then the smaller types of media it got me convinced. I will buy this product again.
A definite buy By Jeffrey on 12/25/2010Jeffrey would recommend this product to a friendI have used the smaller media and prefer the larger. This product doesnt melt and goto mush like the fine media will. Good ph of 6.5 all in all no complaints.
larger size makes a difference! By Jeffrey on 10/17/2010Jeffrey would recommend this product to a friendTried many brands and sources, need to stay away from small particule sizes on larger reactors to avoid clogging. This one works great and glad BRS carries it as it seems to be harder to find.
There are no videos related to this product.
Previously Asked Questions
by mario on November 25, 2013, @5:43 PM
Is the media sold by the pound? What size is your containers?
Bulk Reef Supply Hey Mario,
Its sold by the container. The weight of each container is a little different depending on the size media you purchase but they are all right around 1 gallon.
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in three forms Small, Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Small â Provides the most surface area which maximizes the amount of calcium and carbonate which can be added to the tank. *The small size can clog many reactors and may require on-going maintenance.
- Coarse â larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse â Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Deal of the Day!
Sicce MinÃº LED LightEnds in
Regular Price: $359.99
Special Price: $269.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Monitors, Testing & Controllers
- Pumps & Plumbing
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427