- Home /
- CaribSea ARM Reactor Media โ Coarse
Starting at: $8.99
Good stuff By Jim on 6/27/2014Jim would recommend this product to a friendGreat size for reactor flow and nice that product is clean and ready to use. If the assays are to be believed then good quality material and nice there's actually magnesium in the blend.
I simply love this product!! I have been using it for years!! Its the best on the market... and my Acros love it too!! Best thing you offer it at a really fair price!!! By ndesquise on 5/13/2013ndesquise would recommend this product to a friendTried other reactor media!! My rare corals love this the best!!!
Great By Tj on 3/18/2013Tj would recommend this product to a friendLove it great stuff
Great Product By Lindsey on 7/12/2012Lindsey would recommend this product to a friendFirst time using this product but I love the size of the chunks and it works very well in my reactor. this is an 8lb tub. It took me 12lbs to fill my MRC-CR5. the courseness ensures that your recirc pump in your reactor can have a good flow around the media so it dissolves evenly
Staple of the Reactor By Mark on 4/25/2012Mark would recommend this product to a friendI've used this for years in my CA reactors. Never had any problems.
love it By cynthia on 12/5/2010cynthia would recommend this product to a friendquick and easy to clean, also works great in my cal reactor.
There are no videos related to this product.
One of the most trusted media for calcium reactors in the industry. The media is a complete solution which includes both calcium and carbonate as well as essential trace elements.
The media comes in three forms Small, Coarse and Extra Coarse.
- Small โ Provides the most surface area which maximizes the amount of calcium and carbonate which can be added to the tank. *The small size can clog many reactors and may require on-going maintenance.
- Coarse โ larger size granules which are less likely to clog equipment.
- Extra Coarse โ Largest size granules and the least likely to clog equipment which results in the lowest maintenance option.
Deal of the Day!
Refractometer for Reading Salinity with Calibration FluidEnds in
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $34.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427