- Home /
- Bubble King Supermarin 250 Internal Protein Skimmer
Best protein skimmer ever By Gio on 12/27/2012Gio would recommend this product to a friendGuys all I have to say its the best money I put on my reef tank if anybody is thinking about getting this protein skimmer please don't think just get! you won't regret .
Best of Class By Tracey on 9/27/2012Tracey would recommend this product to a friendI have had this protein skimmer for 2 years. I have used other brands and thought they were doing a good job. This protein skimmer pulls out the nastiest, black skimmate from my 265 gallon display. The quality of materials used to produce the protein skimmer will make it an investment for years.
Love it By Wiseman on 6/18/2012Wiseman would recommend this product to a friendPulls the darkest skimate from my 350 reef tank, easy to clean, super stable and predictable tuning, and is dead silent. I love it.
Absolutely the best By Mike on 11/15/2010Mike would recommend this product to a friendAnyone into reefkeeping has heard of Bubble King skimmers and knows their reputation for uncompromising build quality and performance. This skimmer proves it in spades. Lots of attention to detail, such as the flexible rubber pads under the body and pump to make its operation virtually silent. It's obvious a lot of R&D went into the pump, and it has an adjustable venturi for optimizing output. Only 45 watts! Dual cone design makes for a especially stable foam head. Coffee-dark skimmate. Expensive, yes, but worth every penny.
There are no videos related to this product.
The BRS team strongly believes the build quality and performance of the Bubble King skimmer line creates a unique value not often found in top tier products. All Bubble king skimmers are handmade in Germany and the moment you open the box you will notice the difference in build quality. Every component is over engineered and designed to outperform expectations rather than the “good enough” mentality coming from the mass produced skimmers. If you are looking to find the very best skimmer line available and “build quality” is just as important as performance Bubble King is the protein skimmer for you.
- 2000 L/h Air - 4000 L/h Water
- Total Height: 21.75"
- Footprint: 19.7" x 14.2"
- Power Usage: 45 Watt/h
- Original Red-Dragon pump with standard anti-lime bypass and titanium screws
- Super Quiet - only 46 db
Bubble King Supermarin 250 Internal Protein Skimmer
The Royal Exclusiv. Bubble King Supermarin's were developed as an economic, high performance skimmer for those aquarist who has little cabinet space.
The exclusive dual cone design minimizes turbulence while concentrating the waste collection at the head of the skimmer.
Each Supermarin is powered by a very powerful Red Dragon water pump, custom manufactured by Royal Exclusiv. These pumps operate in virtual silence and are free from vibration resonance, thanks to the high-quality rubber feet at the baseplate.
The collection cup easily lifts off the body of the skimmer to help facilitate ease of maintenance. Additionally, Supermarin's can also be fully disassembled to maximize ease of cleaning.
Royal Exclusiv Bubble-King Skimmers Specifications:
- All tubes made of “GS-Plexiglasrohr” (Acrylic) with a thickness from 4- 6 mm
- Oxygen partition plate on the bottom - injection pan with conical counter bored holes for clear turbulence reduction.
- Skimmer flotate cup with one hand solvable, because of CNC-lathed screw connection and 2.5 mm silicone seal, therefore it is totally sealed and salt creep free.
- The height to screw it out is ONLY 20 mm.
- Integrated discharge adjustment for perfect water adjustment inside the skimmer.
- Nozzle and acoustic waves uncoupling system.
- Low maintenance because the nozzle is only attached.
Deal of the Day!
BRS 2 Part Doser – 1.1 mL per minuteEnds in
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $71.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427