- Home /
- Bubble King Supermarin 200 Internal Protein Skimmer
Amazing skimmer By Brett on 6/25/12Brett would recommend this product to a friendThis skimmer is amazing! It yanks the protein form the water, the pump is extremely quiet and efficient (I tested power useage). My only minor compliant is the location of skimmer cup drain. And I would recommend not oversizing. Use their stated ratings as a guide. Oversizing will reduce performance.
Great Skimmer By Wesley on 4/13/11Wesley would recommend this product to a friendThis is great product from royal exclusive, pulls a ton of stuff from the tank. Using this skimmer on 300 gallon heavy stocked tank and it pulls a ton of crap, dead silent and very efficient.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Bubble King Supermarin 200 Internal Protein Skimmer'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
The BRS team strongly believes the build quality and performance of the Bubble King skimmer line creates a unique value not often found in top tier products. All Bubble king skimmers are handmade in Germany and the moment you open the box you will notice the difference in build quality. Every component is over engineered and designed to outperform expectations rather than the “good enough” mentality coming from the mass produced skimmers. If you are looking to find the very best skimmer line available and “build quality” is just as important as performance Bubble King is the protein skimmer for you.
- 1500 L/h Air - 3000 L/h Water
- Total Height: 22"
- Footprint: 18.5 x 11.8"
- Power Usage: 35 Watt/h
- Original Red-Dragon pump with standard anti-lime bypass and titanium screws
- Super Quiet - only 46 db.
Bubble King Supermarin 250 Internal Protein Skimmer
The Royal Exclusiv. Bubble King Supermarin's were developed as an economic, high performance skimmer for those aquarist who has little cabinet space.
The exclusive dual cone design minimizes turbulence while concentrating the waste collection at the head of the skimmer.
Each Supermarin is powered by a very powerful Red Dragon water pump, custom manufactured by Royal Exclusiv. These pumps operate in virtual silence and are free from vibration resonance, thanks to the high-quality rubber feet at the baseplate.
The collection cup easily lifts off the body of the skimmer to help facilitate ease of maintenance. Additionally, Supermarin's can also be fully disassembled to maximize ease of cleaning.
Royal Exclusiv Bubble-King Skimmers Specifications:
- All tubes made of “GS-Plexiglasrohr” (Acrylic) with a thickness from 4- 6 mm
- Oxygen partition plate on the bottom - injection pan with conical counter bored holes for clear turbulence reduction.
- Skimmer flotate cup with one hand solvable, because of CNC-lathed screw connection and 2.5 mm silicone seal, therefore it is totally sealed and salt creep free.
- The height to screw it out is ONLY 20 mm.
- Integrated discharge adjustment for perfect water adjustment inside the skimmer.
- Nozzle and acoustic waves uncoupling system.
- Low maintenance because the nozzle is only attached.
Deal of the Day!
BRS 6 Stage DELUXE RO/DI System - 75GPDEnds in
Regular Price: $289.99
Special Price: $259.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Aquarium Lighting
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427