- Home /
- BRS Scalpel Handle for Coral Propagation
No related items recommended for this product.
A Well Balanced Tool By Jeremy on 8/28/2014Jeremy would recommend this product to a friendI really like the weight of this product. The extra long 8.5" handle balances the tool nicely while holding like a pencil or and overhand grip like a chef's knife.
The ridges on the handle help keep the tool steady and less prone to slipping. The laser etched BRS logo is the cherry on top. Unnecessary, but it completes look.
I can tell that BRS took care in selecting a well made tool when they expanded into BRS-branded fragging tools.
There are no videos related to this product.
- 8.5" #4 Scalpel Handle
- Works with #20 Blades (Sold Separately)
- Grooved handle for secure grip
Deal of the Day!
BRS Lab Grade pH ProbeEnds in
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $53.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427