- Home /
- Bactiv8 NPX - Two Little Fishies
Good Product for starting your biopellets By BBoyter on 7/18/13BBoyter would recommend this product to a friendI got this product to help kick start my BRS bio pellet reactor and bio pellets. They seem to be working and as I cannot detect any nitrates in my tank. I also had a very small amount that was nothing to worry about but this will help make sure if I get lazy on a water change they want get too high. I fill it is good to add this ever so often to make sure tank cycling is at its best.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Bactiv8 NPX - Two Little Fishies'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- 1. Shake well
- 2. Add to a high flow area of the tank
- 3. Initial dose: one capful per 20 gallons
- 4. To seed NPX Bioplastics media - add one capful per 20 gallons for 10 days
- 5. After 10 days, add 25 mL per 33 gallons, twice a month
- 6. Turn off UV sterilizer and protein skimmer for 3 hours after dosing
Deal of the Day!
BRS Bulk BiopelletsEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2013 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427