- Home /
- Auqa Gadget AccuDrip Acclimator - Innovative Marine
Out of stock
Amazing product By Jacob on 8/22/13Jacob would recommend this product to a friendSuper easy to setup and use. Makes acclimating tough fish a breeze.
Worthless By Hans on 7/18/13Hans wouldn't recommend this product to a friendBuy an airtube, 4-6 mm. and make a tight knot in it . Check how fast it drips, otherwise fasten or release the knot a bit.
great tool By Michael on 7/3/13Michael would recommend this product to a friendreally easy to start and adjust the drip rate. do yourself a favor and get one you will not regret it
Great product By Ad on 4/23/13Ad would recommend this product to a friendSimple to use and adjust drip rate, high quality. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
Awesome product By Cody on 4/18/13Cody would recommend this product to a friendThis is a great tool which will help you acclimate your fish and corals properly without causing too much stress on them while adding them into your tank. Very simple to use and works great.
Easiest acclimation tool! By Andrew on 4/16/13Andrew would recommend this product to a friendThis is really easy to use and works great.
Great product By Daniel on 2/3/13Daniel would recommend this product to a friendWhile simple, this is a really efficient and good product for those that want a simplistic, easy acclimation method without piecing together your own. Utterly simple to operate, control, and maintain. Glad I got it.
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'Auqa Gadget AccuDrip Acclimator - Innovative Marine'
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Use a clean bucket: Use 1 bucket for Fish and 1 bucket for Corals and Invertebrates
- Release your new inhabitants and their water into the bucket
- Insert longer rigid tubing into flexible tubing
- Hang rigid tube on edge of aquarium and place other end into the bucket
- Close the rolling clamp and squeeze gently to create a siphon
- Slowly roll open the clamp to your desired drip rate
- Innovative Marine recommends that the water volume is tripled to slowly equalize all water parameters
Drip Rate Guidelines:
- Snails, Shrimps, Crabs, Starfish, Anemones: 1-2 Drips per second
- Wrasses, Puffers, Anthias, Gobies, Butterfilies: 2-3 Drips per second
- Corals and the majority of other Fish such as Angles and Tangs: 2/4 Drips per second
Deal of the Day!
BRS 2 Part Calcium & Alkalinity Total Package - BulkEnds in00:00:00:00
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Have ideas how to improve our process for our customers?
Let us know.
Let us know.
Hours: 9am - 5pm CST M – F
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
© 2013 Bulk Reef Supply. All Rights Reserved.
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427