Ask a question
Aquatec’s original Permeate Pump (ERP1000) is a simple, yet revolutionary, device. Powered only by the hydraulic energy of brine water usually lost to the drain (i.e. no electricity required), the Permeate Pump forces product water into the storage tank, reducing membrane back pressure and maximizing available feed pressure.
These pumps dramatically improve the efficiency of drinking water R.O. water production, reducing wastewater by up to 80%. In other words, if your current system requires 10 gallons of tap water to produce a gallon of pure water (10:1), adding a Permeate Pump should reduce this ratio below 3:1. 1/4" hose connections.
- Requires no electricity, powered by energy from brine water
- Improves recovery rates by as much as 400%
- Can reduce waste water by as much as 80%
- Enhances contaminant rejection
- Ideal for membranes rated from 10-100 GPD
- Effective for inlet water pressure as low as 30 psi
- Increases membrane life, lowers “TDS creep”
- Fills product tank up to 4 times more rapidly
- NSF approved (Standard 58)
- Two year manufacturer’s warranty
There are no videos related to this product.