2 Reward Points$2.99 As low as: $2.89
$39.99 As low as: $37.99
$243.99 As low as: $231.99
There are no videos related to this product.
Ask a Question About 'ORP-200 Waterproof ORP Meter - HM Digital '
Previously Asked Questions
No questions have been asked yet.
- Measures Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox) and Temperature
- Auto-ranging calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The ORP-200 meter is factory calibrated to +200 mV The meter can be easily re-calibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
Resolution: 1 mV; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: 0.5% (+/- 2mV)
Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
Deal of the Day!
Auto Shut Off Kit for Reverse Osmosis SystemsEnds in
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $22.9900:00:00:00
- FREE PRIZE$
- Bulk Media & Additives
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- BRS Additives
- Red Sea Additives
- Korallen-Zucht Additives
- Two Little Fishies
- Fauna Marin Aquarium Additives
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Medications & Pest Removal
- Monitors & Controllers
- Protein Skimmers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Tank Maintenance & Salt Mix
- UV & Ozone
- Videos & Books
- New Products
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Hours: 9am -5pm CST M – F
672 Mendelssohn Ave N, MN 55427 Map