- Home /
- Aqua Illumination Vega Blue LED Module
No related items recommended for this product.
Coral and Anemone By Logan on 1/10/2014Logan would recommend this product to a friendTHEY JUST LOVE THIS FIRST MINUTE ON! True my anemone and torch was almost dead and it just woke up!!!
Previously Asked Questions
by Frank on July 29, 2014, @2:42 PM
Whats a better reef light the vega blue or the vega color? Also when will the rail mounting system be available for the xr15 radion pro ? In the market for a LED fixture but I dont like cable mounting kits.
Bulk Reef Supply Hi Frank,
Better is largely a matter or personal preference. Most people prefer the Vega Color though, as it has a wider variety of colors. There hasn't been an update on when EcoTech plans to release there mounting bracket but I suspect they will share more about that at MACNA this year.
Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- 4 - Cree XM-L Cool White
- 8 - Cree XP-E Royal Blue
- 4 - Cree XP-E Blue
- 4 OSRAM OSLON Deep Blue
- Power Consumption:95W Max from power outlet
- PFC: >0.9
- Universal Input Range: 100 to 240VAC/50 to 60Hz
- DC Cable Length: 10 Ft
- Regulatory Compliance: UL, CE & RoHs
Deal of the Day!
Mag-Drive Supreme 18 Pump (1800 GPH)Ends in
Regular Price: $179.99
Special Price: $143.9900:00:00:00
- Bulk Reverse Osmosis Filters & Systems
- Bulk Dry Live Rock & Live Sand
- Aquarium Lighting
- Auto Top Off Systems
- Calcium, Alkalinity & Trace Elements
- Controllers, Monitors & Testing
- Filter Media
- Fish & Coral Foods
- Fragging Supplies
- Heaters & Chillers
- Pumps & Plumbing
- Salt Mix & Tank Maintenance
Skimmers & Reactors
- Internal Protein Skimmers
- External Protein Skimmers
- Hang On Skimmers
- Ozone Equipment
- Nano Skimmers & Accessories
- UV Sterilizers
- Sumps, Tanks & Refugiums
- Specials, New & BRS Gear
Send us your feedback
Let us know.
Phone Hours: 7am - 7pm CST M-Th
10am-4pm CST Friday
6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400
Golden Valley, MN 55427 Map
View Larger Map 6325 Sandburg Road, Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427