Ask a question
This will not work with saltwater tanks. Mostly for RO water or water quality testing. Feel free to let us know if you have any further questions!
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Large, easy to read digits
- Auto shut-off
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Designed to work with HANNA's reagents
- Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
- Small Size, Big Convenience
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Range: 0.0 to 99.9 ppm as NH4+
- Resolution: .1 ppm
- Accuracy: ±1.0 ppm ±5% of reading at 20°C
- Light Source: Photodiode @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of ASTM Manual of water and Environmental Technology D1426-92, Nessler Method. Reaction between ammonia and reagents causes a yellow tint in sample.
There are no videos related to this product.